Monday, April 9, 2012

The many faces of Oliver

Oliver, Oli, Oli-boo, Oliver Boliver Butt are some of the names that Oliver answers to!! Oliver is the oldest boy in our family and he is a complete clown!!! He likes to keep his sisters on their toes (if he is not getting his way he will come out and tell me that his sister is 'a breaking his heart' at which point said sister usually gives in and Oliver gets what it was that he was after!)
I took the following photos a couple of days after my wonderful husband bought me my new Canon digital SLR camera. I took the boys down to a local cafe where they like to play while I sit and have a cuppa, I bought my camera along to get some pictures of them playing but as I was taking photos Oliver said to me 'take some pictures of my faces Mum' so that's what I did!
Olivers worried face


Olivers 'very' happy face


Scared of 'a monster'


His excited face


This is his sad face, he had a bit of trouble trying not to smile :)


This is one of my favorites....crazy face!!!


And this is one we are seeing a bit too often, his cheeky face...


This is my very favorite one, my beautiful angel faced boy. It really is no wonder his sisters have trouble saying no to our little Oliver Boliver Butt!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment