Friday, June 15, 2012

Madelin is 10

My littlest girl is 10 years old today. I feeling a little sad, all my girls are growing up so quickly, I miss having three little princess that I could dress up and play dollies with. She is a gorgeous girl, she is a little loud, super confident and really, really sweet. I must admit that I am sometimes a little embarrassed by how forward and over the top she can be but people fall in love with her wherever we go but she's ours and we love her to bits! 
The last month I have been buying bits and pieces all in preparation for her party tomorrow. She is having 7 friends from school over for a make-over and pamper party. The sweet table is going to full of jelly, cupcakes and homemade chocolates. I have set up our very own DIY photo booth and got some great props from the $2 shops, I think the girls are going to kick out of that!!!
The menu for lunch is spaghetti bol (Madelins favorite food in the whole wide world:)
Here's a couple of sneak peek pictures of the preparations and I will post the pictures of the party on Monday!!
Homemade white chocolates with hundreds and thousands

Colourful homemade chocolates in pinks, mauves, blues, greens and peaches

Party boxes filled with lip gloss, body glitter, note pads, heart magnets, stickers, ring, hairclips and a cute little pen are packed and ready to go. 

All the fun bits and pieces for the photobooth

These are the white chocolate covered Oreos that Madelin took to school today to share with her class

Blue fairy floss shots

The circle bunting I made for the front of the table

No comments:

Post a Comment