Saturday, June 16, 2012

Time to Relax...just for a minute

Madelin's party was a huge success, she told me it was her best party ever and all the girls seem to have a great time!! My favourite part was listening to the girls sing to Bruno Mars 'You Can Count On Me' altogether, my neighbour could hear them and we were all very impressed with the harmony. They also had a ball dancing around to Madelin's favourite singer Selena Gomez. Now today is my day off. I'm sitting on the lounge, watching the Discovery Channel and drinking too many cups of tea!! Tomorrow it all starts again. I have two weeks to organise my oldest daughters 16th. This party is going to bigger because its for family and friends and we will having about 60 people attending...I have a plan, now wish me luck :)

Add caption
Madelin and her cousin (and BFF) having fun in the photobooth


The Sweet Table full of jelly, cupcakes and chocolates!

The beautiful birthday cake made by my very talented 12 year old daughter Grace. The top was chocolate mud cake and the bottom was her famous butter cake. This was the first time that she covered a cake using fondant and I am super proud of how gorgeous it all turned out!

Handmade Chocolates...these were a huge hit!

These beautiful cupcakes were baked by my beautiful niece Maddison-Rose (who is also Madelins BFF) as a special surprise for the birthday girl. Grace helped her with the icing and decorations

The amazingly popular fairy floss shot (they also came in blue)

Everything came together just how I imagined it would...so happy!!

Rainbow jelly cups with pretty sparkly butterflies

There were lots of squeals when the party boxes were opened, lip glosses, body glitter and jewllery, made for some very happy young ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment